Learn to identify the best trading opportunities, manage risk & build profits consistently. £399
I have been running this course since 2016 & have received only very positive feedback. It's packed with everything I learned in 30 years of trading. One of the biggest benefits in taking my course is that I have refined my techniques to eliminate the indicators & technical analysis methods that do not work consistently, on a daily basis, over that 30 year period.
This means I'll not only teach you what works consistently but you will not waste months learning techniques that just don't work effectively enough.
Five hours of video format with 9 modules, presented by Jason Sen.
There is an additional 30 mins of 'live' analysis by Jason Sen split over several modules.Includes a free, PRIVATE 15 minute strategy call meeting with Jason Sen after each module. Reviews. Jason knows trading inside and out. I am half way through the course but the videos he made 2 years ago have materialized to the tee, something that separates the experts from the wanna be experts. Already by applying what I have learnt so far, 80% of my trades are a success and my discipline level has increased dramatically, I know learnt the difference between trading and gambling. Mohamed A. Jason's course simplified a very complex skill. What he shows you here is his approach and it works more than it doesn't. Coupled with some steadfast rules, you can reduce your loses and maximise your gains. You will need to watch this set of videos more than once! Take plenty of notes and refer to them. This is a realistic approach to trading the market. Olly L.
Learn the golden rules of trading to ensure you make consistent profits in the longer term.Jason's trading course was extremely helpful and informative, easy to follow and more importantly, I could benefit from his years of experience. All the information that Jason provides, is what he has found that works to give you an edge in the market. I have always had fantastic response time from Jason and when ever I have needed some input or advice, he has made himself available to help. Jason has contributed a lot to improving my trading and understanding of the markets, he is a pleasure to deal with. Warren V.
- Philosophy & theory of Technical AnalyOnline Day Trade Training Coursesis.
- The three assumptions of Technical Analysis.
- How do I correctly identify key support & resistance levels?
- What is a trend and why is it important?
- Using technical analysis tools to help identify trends.
- How do I figure out what is the prevailing trend for my trading purposes?
- Technical analysis techniques to identify trends over different time periods.
There are dozens of candlestick patterns one can learn. The purpose of this course is to show you what I find works for me in my daily technical analysis of over 20 markets.
I want to show you what has worked consistently over many years for me. I hope this will save you a huge amount of time studying areas of technical analysis which may not help you on your quest for day & swing trading profits. I only use real chart examples to show you how it works in the real world - not the short cut of perfectly drawn text book examples.
- Lengths and Timeframes.
- Moving averages crossover for buy and sell signals.
Module 4a: Record Analysis
Measure trends, identify trade signals.
- How to read the stochastic oscillator & using the stochastic to generate trade signals.
- Bollinger bands - Bollinger BandWidth Squeeze signal.
- MACD - Moving Average Convergence Divergence Indicator – cross over & divergence signals.
- RSI, Relative Strength Indicator - Overbought in a negative trend/oversold in a positive trend.
- Correct use of the Fibonacci series & spotting areas of confluence for low risk trades.
- The Ichimoku Cloud indicator – bullish & bearish signals.
Module 5a: Record Analysis
Module 5b: Record Analysis
Measure trends, identify trade signals.
The simple patterns that have worked consistently for me in my daily technical analysis, for over a decade.
Module 6a: Record Analysis
This is the nitty gritty! Put your new knowledge together to paint a clear picture of the market. Work out the likely future direction, the best entry levels & expected targets.
Module 7a: Record Analysis
Module 7b: Record Analysis
Identify a low risk entry, placing your stop loss and how to mange a trade once the entry has been executed.
To be a successful trader you must ensure you learn and ingrain good habits in to your trading psychology to increase your chances of becoming a profitable trader in the longer term.
The process of trading:
- Self control & trading psychology - key to consistent success.
- Treat trading as your business
- Managing your risk, your trades & your account.
- 90% of traders lose everything in their account. I teach you how to remain in the trading business in the long term.
A summary of the most important points to revise weekly.
Rules to read each morning – the do’s & don’ts.