Learn to identify the best trading opportunities, manage your risk & build profits consistently
The course is in up to 5 hours of video format with 9 modules, presented by Jason Sen.
There is an additional 30 mins of 'live' analysis by Jason Sen spit over several modules.Special offer to learn how to trade while on lockdown! **A special 50% Covid19 discount on the course today from £399 to £199 to include a free 2 week trial of our Premium Membership subscription (value £199 per month).** Reviews. Jason knows trading inside and out. I am half way through the course but the videos he made 2 years ago have materialized to the tee, something that separates the experts from the wanna be experts. Already by applying what I have learnt so far, 80% of my trades are a success and my discipline level has increased dramatically, I know learnt the difference between trading and gambling. Mohamed A. Jason's course simplified a very complex skill. What he shows you here is his approach and it works more than it doesn't. Coupled with some steadfast rules, you can reduce your loses and maximise your gains. You will need to watch this set of videos more than once! Take plenty of notes and refer to them. This is a realistic approach to trading the market. Olly L.
If you have questions please contact Jason Sen: email@example.com +66971910019 (Whatsapp & Line) Skype: jasonsen WeChat: jasonsen13Although the total amount of video is 4 hours you will want to go at a slow pace to take it all in and go back over parts to fully understand. You can login in at anytime in the future to revise any of the modules.
Learn the golden rules of trading to ensure you make consistent profits in the longer term.*JASON SEN IS AVAILABLE FOR GROUP OR PRIVATE MENTORING THROUGHOUT THE UK* firstname.lastname@example.org Jason's trading course was extremely helpful and informative, easy to follow and more importantly, I could benefit from his years of experience. All the information that Jason provides, is what he has found that works to give you an edge in the market. I have always had fantastic response time from Jason and when ever I have needed some input or advice, he has made himself available to help. Jason has contributed a lot to improving my trading and understanding of the markets, he is a pleasure to deal with. Warren V.
- Philosophy & theory of Technical AnalyOnline Day Trade Training Coursesis.
- The three assumptions of Technical Analysis.
- How do I correctly identify key support & resistance levels?
- What is a trend and why is it important?
- Using technical analysis tools to help identify trends.
- How do I figure out what is the prevailing trend for my trading purposes?
- Technical analysis techniques to identify trends over different time periods.
There are dozens of candlestick patterns one can learn. The purpose of this course is to show you what I find works for me in my daily technical analysis of over 20 markets.
I want to show you what has worked consistently over many years for me. I hope this will save you a huge amount of time studying areas of technical analysis which may not help you on your quest for day & swing trading profits. I only use real chart examples to show you how it works in the real world - not the short cut of perfectly drawn text book examples.
- Lengths and Timeframes.
- Moving averages crossover for buy and sell signals.
Module 4a: Record Analysis
Measure trends, identify trade signals.
- How to read the stochastic oscillator & using the stochastic to generate trade signals.
- Bollinger bands - Bollinger BandWidth Squeeze signal.
- MACD - Moving Average Convergence Divergence Indicator – cross over & divergence signals.
- RSI, Relative Strength Indicator - Overbought in a negative trend/oversold in a positive trend.
- Correct use of the Fibonacci series & spotting areas of confluence for low risk trades.
- The Ichimoku Cloud indicator – bullish & bearish signals.
Module 5a: Record Analysis
Module 5b: Record Analysis
Measure trends, identify trade signals.
The simple patterns that have worked consistently for me in my daily technical analysis, for over a decade.
Module 6a: Record Analysis
This is the nitty gritty! Put your new knowledge together to paint a clear picture of the market. Work out the likely future direction, the best entry levels & expected targets.
Module 7a: Record Analysis
Module 7b: Record Analysis
Identify a low risk entry, placing your stop loss and how to mange a trade once the entry has been executed.
To be a successful trader you must ensure you learn and ingrain good habits in to your trading psychology to increase your chances of becoming a profitable trader in the longer term.
The process of trading:
- Self control & trading psychology - key to consistent success.
- Treat trading as your business
- Managing your risk, your trades & your account.
- 90% of traders lose everything in their account. I teach you how to remain in the trading business in the long term.
A summary of the most important points to revise weekly.
Rules to read each morning – the do’s & don’ts.